Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this


But there will be no gloom for her who was in anguish. In the former time He brought into contempt the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the latter time He has made glorious the way of the sea, the land beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the nations. 

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; 
those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shone.  Isaiah 9: 1-2

One of the Truths that I am living in right now is that He is not bound by time.  It is not a dimension that binds Him and His great work.  And with that understanding comes a great peace.  

I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be a blessing.

Surely this is what I can declare.  He is faithful.  And His goodness is new every morning.  I may not know what lies beyond the bend up ahead.  But He, in all of His glorious mercy and love does.  And He will be there with me, to walk through whatever dark valleys or bright sunlit adventures might lie in wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment