Thursday, October 25, 2012

I heard, but I did not understand


“But go your way till the end. And you shall rest and shall stand in your allotted place at the end of the days.” Daniel 12:13

Daniel keeps asking How Long and What Shall Be the Outcome? 

And the answer is, “Trust.”

And beating through the circumstances, crazy and horrifying as they are, of shattering and utter destruction and kings bent on doing evil, beating steadily is the heart of God.  I care. I am in control.  This is part of the plan set before the beginning of time.  

And did you hear me?  I care.  You are blessed.  

Go your way till the end. With God we will do valiant deeds.

Almighty and everlasting God, in Christ You have revealed Your glory among the nations: Preserve the works of Your mercy, that Your Church throughout the world may persevere with steadfast faith in the confession of Your Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment