Thursday, November 1, 2012

Phoenix is already rumbling in the distance


And they argued this way among themselves, ‘If we say heavenly, he will retort to us,“Then why did you refuse to believe in him?”; but if we say human, we have the people to fear, for they all hold that John was a prophet.’ Matthew 21:25

Let all the earth fear the LORD; let all who dwell in the world stand in awe of Him.  Psalm 33:8

Whom do I fear?  Let me not fear man, nor keep half an eye to who is watching.  Let me not fear circumstances which are in His hand.  Let me not fear myself, quick to speak and slow to hear, for I am both beloved and forgiven.  Rather let me stand, at rest and in wonder of Him.

Thank You for the stillness of the morning. A fresh and unspoilt day lies before Us, You and me, me abiding in You.  And You are my rock and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  May I step forward in peace and confidence, full of gratitude for yet another day to notice Your hand, to stand in awe in Your presence.  Because You are with me.  In Me.  And may You be through me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment