Monday, December 24, 2012

the little snow people, with the carrots and buttons, loss themselves in love, and are now transformed, never to go back


The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.  Psalm 28:7

Right now, I am liking that the I am helped is present tense and right now.  He is my strength–He nourishes my bones and keeps me upright and sturdy, perhaps even rising up on the wings of eagles, and He is my shield, protecting me from the poisonous lying darts of the enemy who attempts, fairly ceaselessly to rob me of joy, whispering lies of bitterness and accusation. The joy that comes from Him, that comes from drawing my water from His well; let it splash over my head and run down my entirety. He is sufficient.

And thus, because He is my strength and shield, let my heart rejoice.  
Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And heaven and nature sing.

Let me open wide the door of my heart, sweep out all of me, and welcome You in.  Just thinking... what an unself thing laughter is– one of those complete eyes off me moments.  

Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment