Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sometimes I have no words of my own


Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD. Psalm 31:24
O LORD, I call to you; come to me quickly; hear my voice when I cry to you. Let my prayer be set forth in your sight as incense. Psalm 141:1–2
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my Strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Jesus taught us, saying: ‘I shall ask the Father, and He will give you another Paraclete to be with you for ever, the Spirit of Truth whom the world can never accept since it neither sees nor knows Him; but you know Him, because He is with you, He is in you.’ John 14:16–17
This Is My Prayer to You
But as for me, this is my prayer to You, at the time You have set, O LORD: “In your great mercy, O God, answer me with Your unfailing help. Save me from the mire; do not let me sink; let me be rescued from those who hate me and out of the deep waters. Let not the torrent of waters wash over me, neither let the deep swallow me up; do not let the Pit shut its mouth upon me. Answer me, O LORD, for your love is kind; in your great compassion, turn to me. Psalm 69:14–18
Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment