Monday, September 22, 2014

Be at rest, let not your heart be rippled, For tiny wavelets mar the image fair


22 des septiembre, 2014

Señor Jesucristo, Hijo de Dios Vivo, ten misericordia de mí, pecador.

Prayer: May I be swept up in the grandeur and glory of God, the transcendent and immanent God, who Is above all and in all and through all, creating, loving and sustaining all things.

I am called and invited by God to be part of His great plan of redeeming and restoring all things. The chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

What is my heart’s desire?

Relationship and purpose.

The chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

The past twenty-four hours have been a mixed bag. I have not felt grounded in Him, but a little off kilter. Although I long for relationship with others and purpose, it must stem from my sense of acceptance and peace, rest, in Him. Otherwise everything else will be fragile, foolish and futile.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Rest.

Be at rest, my soul,
O blessed secret of the true life that glorifies the Lord:

…to the Praise of His glorious grace…for the praise of His glory…to the praise of His glory. Ephesians 1

No comments:

Post a Comment