Thursday, September 4, 2014

Listening to you, I get the music


For God has allowed us to know the secret of His plan, and it is this: that He purposes in His sovereign will that all human history will be consummated in Christ, that everything that exists in Heaven or earth shall find its perfection and fulfillment in Him. Ephesians 1:10



And this is my prayer: that God will give me spiritual insight and wisdom to know more of Him: that I may receive the inner illumination of the Spirit which will make me realize how great is the hope to which He is calling me–the magnificence and splendor of the inheritance promised–how tremendous is the power available. Ephesians 1:18



Kinda funny today. Back and forth, back and forth and with every flip turn, all that came to my mind and heart were the Peter Townsend lyrics from Tommy:

See me, feel me, touch me, heal me
See me, feel me, touch me, heal me
See me, feel me, touch me, heal me
See me, feel me, touch me, heal me



And really, now that I am staring at the words, maybe it is a conversation.



Spirit: See Me, feel Me.

Christy: Touch me, heal me.



So be it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment