Sunday, January 8, 2017

Walk before My faces and be empty of yourself.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Lam. 3:22-23

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. Prov. 3:5-6

When you are filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, God will wonderfully work wherever you go. When you are filled with the Spirit, you will know the voice of God. –Smith Wigglesworth

I, thus on the very brink of the grave, solemnly bear withness to you that the Almighty Redeemer, most gracious in His promises to them who truly seek Him, is faithful to perform what He hath promised. –Samuel Taylor Coleridge

This is my real prayer for this new year.


The all of my heart stuff. The come to an end of myself stuff.

The embracing courage really means to embrace Him.

He is my courage. He is my strength. He is my light.

To know His steadfast voice step by step.

And He is good and merciful, new every morning. Because every day I get tangled up and distracted with what I think and what I say and what I do. And I allow fears and judgment a place in my heart.

Every single stinking day.

And a friend sent me a link to Explode My Soul yesterday, and it became the day’s soundtrack. Again and again.

Let these walls come down.

It is all about His faithfulness.

His mercy.


Walk before My faces and be empty of yourself. Genesis 17:1



No comments:

Post a Comment