Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Let no other trust intrude.

Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

For all the promises of God find their Yes in Him. That is why it is through Him that we utter our Amen to God for His glory. I Corinthians 1:20

Again and again He speaks to us: Come unto Me.
Lay your burdens down.
I AM.

And so many months ago and miles ago, He made me His challenge: trust Me, Beloved child. I AM the companion by your side. Before you and Behind you. Learn of me, what it indeed means to be meek and lowly of heart.

Release. And you shall find rest for your souls.


He will embrace me in His arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment