Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ah, the snarling dogs


The ungodly go to and fro in the evening; they snarl like dogs and run about the city. They forage for food, and if they are not filled, they howl. For my part, I will sing of Your strength; I will celebrate Your love in the morning; For You have become my stronghold, a refuge in my day of trouble. To you, O my Strength, will I sing; for You, O God, are my stronghold and my merciful God. Psalm 59:16–20

231.  For an absolutely lovely glass vase with silver splatters from Venice.
232.  For the promise of a weekend
233.  For my three wonderful amazing daughters who do so much all the time to live their love
234.  For foam on top of the coffee
235.  For pink fluffy sunrise clouds billowing
236.  For Burt’s Bees hand salve and a little hand-stitched bag of French lavender  
237.  For the orange cat looking for just a little love
238.  That it is so easy to take care of Grandpa and let mom REST
239.  For a nice clean car that zip up right up River Road
240.  For springs of refreshment on the pilgrim’s way
241.  For that goofy windspinner made by the Americorp kids that sparkles light in the breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment