Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Let me notice the skies billow. I chose to see.


I will praise the Name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:18

Decisions, decisions, every moment of every day. Even today as so many eyes look up expectantly to the soul-piercing glory rising up over the Rincons.

 Taken with my feeble laptop, which means totally inadequate to capture the potency

Or not. Some cars just rush past, on their way to something else.

My heart will choose to say, “Blessed be the name of the LORD.”

I am here to invade all of those places that you think are overlooked. What is that one place that you think I am not going to show up? Your God is too small. I am far more glorious and majestic that you imagine. Do not put your small limits on my love and power.

Imbue me with your glory that I might spill out on all those around me. Open my eyes to see Your glory in those places that I once thought were godforsaken.

My heart will choose to say, “Blessed be the name of the LORD.”

No comments:

Post a Comment