Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Or squatting down just to look at the sparkly mica rocks or scooting water bugs.

O LORD, Your love is kind. Psalm 69:18

 Sometimes in the weariness of life, it seems like His love is a taunting love. Either a “Come and get it way up here on the top of this steep, precarious cliff” sort of thing, or a “No sniveling” sort of bumper sticker.

But no. Let me remind myself of what He tells me about His love, His snuggle-up-on-a-mother’s-breast sort of comfort.

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in Thee do I trust.

And Heather and Dustin have some stories of Everette up at the mountain cabin this weekend. And the complete and utter delight she enjoys in the coziness and warmth of their presence, by the fireplace reading stories or walking down the road to the waterfall. “I am so, so happy because mom and dad and Everette are all right here.”

Just being. Childlike in His presence.



He is enough.


So, so happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment