Sunday, March 19, 2017

In all I do direct me to the fulfilling of Your purpose.

Today if you shall hear His voice, harden not your heart. Hebrews 3:7

Today’s Scriptures are all about those who harden their hearts. It is not a good thing to harden one’s heart.

Dear LORD God, keep my heart tender and open. Let Your loving-kindness, O LORD, be upon us as we have put our trust in You.

And life is complicated. There is so much hustle and bustle and craziness, full of seismic upheavals and shifts. And none of it takes Him by surprise.

How deep I find your thoughts, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I were to count them, they would be more in number than the sand; to count them all, my life span would need to be like yours. Psalm 139:16–17

 There is a God, and I am not He. His thoughts are not my thoughts; His plans are not my plans.

Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20

Dear LORD God, let our collective soul wait for You. You are our help and our shield.

Sing to the LORD a new song, for He has done marvelous things. With His right hand and His holy arm has He won for Himself the victory.  Psalm 98:1

Stand back and we will be amazed. Through it all, You are at work, doing Your marvelous things. You are working for Yourself and for our joyous restoration; Your glory and good purpose will be revealed, the victory for all of Your beloved people.

Selah.



No comments:

Post a Comment