Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Once again, brand new seating charts

Call to Worship
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. For He has humbled the inhabitants of the height, the lofty city. He lays it low, lays it low to the ground, casts it to the dust. The foot tramples it, the feet of the poor, the steps of the needy.  Isaiah 26:4-7

Contemplation
Bartimaeus, a blind beggar, the son of Timaeus, was sitting by the roadside. And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” And many rebuked him, telling him to be silent. But he cried out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” And Jesus stopped and said, “Call him.” Mark 10:47-49

Closing Prayer
Humble my heart before Thee, and replenish it with Thy choicest gifts.

LORD, You know each name; You know each need. Help me to so fix my heart on You, be so attentive to Your voice and heart, that I might share Your understanding knowing.

It is my only hope.  


 They reeled and staggered like drunkards and were at their wits’ end. Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and He delivered them from their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper and quieted the waves of the sea. Then they were glad because of the calm, and He brought them to the harbor they were bound for. Psalm 107:25-28

No comments:

Post a Comment