Thursday, January 21, 2016

Soft is stronger then hard, water is stronger then rocks.

Let my mouth be full of Your praise and Your glory all the day long. Psalm 71:8

Ultimately having his nets broken and his boat flooded with water were nothing compared to witnessing this miraculous catch of fish, to having his Savior revealed before his very eyes.  “Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!”
There is no such thing as too much love, too much patience, too much prayer, too much forgiveness, nor too many sons and daughters returning to The Father,.  Although my earthly body, earthly home and earthly perspectives may not hold up very well, although I can hear that high pitched creaking of ropes stretching under too much tension – the words of Jesus are the same:  Follow Me. –Kirsten Phillips

It’s not about me and my expertly and carefully crafted nets.

Repent. Re-see. And follow Him.

Your praise and Your glory.

And may I be soft.
Water, not a brittle rock.
All day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment