Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Confess


Confess

And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” Isaiah 6:8

Jesus said, “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
  •  
I want Jesus to walk with me.*

Ah prepositions.
How many times have I explained that prepositions show relationship between two nouns?

And one of the gifts, one of the presents of advent is a shift in prepositions, from “for Us” to “with Us.”

Presence.

And I confess, that although my hand shoots straight up vertical just like my Bonillas Learn Like a Champion kiddos when asked a question, I really have no clue of the answer.
And that I too have a short attention span.
And I scurry.
And blurt.
And fret.
And look elsewhere.
Or away.

Dear LORD Jesus, may I not look away.
I want to walk with You.
And You walk with me.

A yoke is shared. With.

I want Jesus to walk with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment