Saturday, June 2, 2018

Lest you forget.


Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life. Deuteronomy 4:9

Ah, this morning I heard again from Mondoñedo, a place in time when I saw the power and love of God touching not only broken limbs, but broken hearts as well.


Andrés sent me a video of his beautiful village and her history and her beauty and her stories, and there he is tucked in the middle (minute 8:10), in his special place of seeking peace and light every single day.

Thus, a sparkling reminder to keep my soul diligently, lest I forget what I have seen, what I have touched, what I have known deep within.

And each of us have had those moments of clarity, when He pushed aside the distracting tangled cobwebs of life and wrapped His sweet love around me, His child, and I knew deep within what is true.

And Truth.

This is my prayer for you today.

To pause and take heed.

Likewise.

Thank you, Andrés.

No comments:

Post a Comment